hey guys im using OWLT system with my Servuo server..
i noticed when BOD'S are completed it rewards its saying the player has been given money in the backpack.
but no money is deposited in backpack, gold ledger, or bank iv looked at the scripts for BODS witch is set to give money
but like i said the player will gain no gold.. any ideas what i should be looking at.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

I did a quick test with mine -- I got a bank check and a pet power scroll for doing a 20 count giant beetle BOD.

hey falkor.. i have tried with Blacksmith BOD'S once handed in it is saying. "you have gained fame" and deposited "What ever amount" into backpack problem is players are not getting that money "from what i read in code" should be checks put into backpacks. but neither backpack gold ledger or banks .. not sure whats going on to know how to try fixing it ..

Lokai i did a "balance" seems its in bank although you cant see the money in there any ideas how i could fix this so that its putting checks into backpacks properly?
since the OWTL BOD reward code says its going into backpack? and clearly is not.
Thanks guys for you help i appreciate it

Back