Thagoras submitted a new resource:

African Mobiles - Animals from Africa

These are mobs I grabbed from another game. They're not perfect...but they are at least as good as other OSI wire-framed mobs.
View attachment 21936
Here you can see them in context with the African Trees I contributed a while ago. I tried to scale them correctly but it appears the water buffalo might be a little large.
View attachment 21937
Both the Zebra and Ostrich have been adjusted so they can be used as mounts. I have a couple rhino mobs...but one doesn't...

Read more about this resource...

Age of Mythology. Wire frame. Major pain to grab....especially the ostrich.
I know there's a way to convert wireframe to GIF in Blender...and there are some really good 3D animations out there...but I need to get more fluent in Blender first.

Age of Mythology. Wire frame. Major pain to grab....especially the ostrich.
I know there's a way to convert wireframe to GIF in Blender...and there are some really good 3D animations out there...but I need to get more fluent in Blender first.
Been Ages since I played Age Of Myth.. loved that game!

I havent download to look at these but are these a High Animation slot or low? If in high you could convert these to low to ease up the frame count if having issues with resolution and performance. Otherwise they look nice. And nice to see new flare on animations adding in just animals to game.

These are all low animations. When I make animals, I generally like to use the low slot because of the RUN animation...even if the spritesheet doesn't include a run animation.

Back