Hey all!
I updated my ServUO files today and after Compiling I was given this error

Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...
An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Items.WoodBenchBazaarAddon
- Serial: 0x400085DE
Delete the object? (y/n)
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate.

Error:
System.Exception: Load failed (items=True, mobiles=False, guilds=False, data=False, type=Server.Items.WoodBenchBazaarAddon, serial=0x400085DE) ---> System.Exception: ***** Bad serialize on Server.Items.WoodBenchBazaarAddon *****
at Server.World.Load() in c:\Games\Electronic Arts\My Server\Server\World.cs:line 645
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Server.World.Load() in c:\Games\Electronic Arts\My Server\Server\World.cs:line 864
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Games\Electronic Arts\My Server\Server\Main.cs:line 556
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

All of the files in the BazzarAddons folder seem to be having this issue. Can anyone help figure out what I did wrong?

p.s.
I moved this thread from Windows Support section

I am running the newest repo and was not given this error. Have you made any edits to the New Magincia / bazaar system?

No, I haven't. I've made few changes; added scripts to the custom folder, messed with weapon minimum dmg, runic hammer values and I am running LBR. besides that I haven't changed anything.

I feel like an idiot. Every time i go away for a while i forget that a simple restore from backup can fix some issues. All i did was restore from most recent backup. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

Back