When you are just normal fishing only 1 serpent in over 2 hours
I would assume that you need to find the spawner for the seaserpent and change the spawn times or add additional spawners for sea serpents. How did you spawn the monsters in your world? With XMLspawner or neruns or something else?

You need to find the spawns file in your data directory. Ususally it resides in "Data\Nerun's Distro\Spawns".
Then you will see a directory similar to this:
neruns.png
Open the folder for the location you wish to edit. Let's go with felucca for now, inside you will see a file called SeaLife.map. You will need to open this file with your favorite text editor like notepad or notepad++. It will look like this:
neruns2.png
You can either go to each one in game and props them, change the spawn times and save or change the spawn times in the file which is much quicker. You can simply edit the override min time and max time at the top if you want to make all spawners have the same spawn time.

Here is the breakdown:

A) *|DeepSeaSerpent:SeaSerpent:WaterElemental:Kraken|Dolphin|SeaHorse||||1395|3421|-5|2|5|10|175|175|1|15|6|1|0|0|0

B) *|List1|List2|List3|List4|List5|List6|X|Y|Z|facet|MinTime|MaxTime|
WalkingRange|HomeRange|SpawnID|Count1|Count2|Count3|Count4|Count5|Count6

I will use line A above as an example in the explanation. Line B is just the key.

The first 3 numbers are the coordinates to where each spawner is located.(1395 3421 -5)

The 4th number is the facet in which the spawner is placed, so in this example (2) is trammel for some reason. Be sure to verify this file it looks like the felucca spawns are set to trammel on the copy I got from github. It should be set to (1) for felucca facet.

The 5th and 6th numbers are the min and max spawn times, this is what you want to change. (min 5) (max 10) in this case.

Change the values to faster or shorter spawn times to suit your needs. Also be sure to verify that the spawners were actually spawned.

After editing you will need to respawn the world for the changes to take effect.

A more detailed explanation of the spawner.map files can be found here:
https://github.com/Nerun/runuo-nerun-distro/blob/master/Premium Spawner Tutorial (EN-rev).txt

Last edited:
Thank you so much.
[doublepost=1539562214][/doublepost]Um i dont have to re-spawn the world for this to take action right.

Back