So all my scripts transferred with little or no effort, but this one, oh yes, this one challenges me ! Still working on it but its a must have to help avoid some types of trouble i have incountered amongst my own family on my other shard. Will work on this and post change to bugs as i figure them out. Needless to say this isnt my script but a runuo script that i am just trying to make fit into my new servuo . Thank you.

Attachments

• Unique Name System.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 4
Well a few to be honest and i didnt change anything. The .cs file is the exact same as it was in my RunUO shard, but anyhow, cranked up m VS and i see the "expected" 's . Just was very odd that it didnt ask me if i wish to overwrite the current .cs files with names that already exsisted like verification.cs , charactercreation.cs and loginstat.cs.

Attachments

• UniqueName.jpg
    UniqueName.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 4
The problem is you dropped them in a different folder than the distro scripts. So now you have two copies of the same scripts and that is what is giving the error:
"xxxx" already has a description for "xxxx"

Ok back UP from now on ! Learned that lesson the hard way. anyhow, added a few scripts and Knives chat but the The Unique name is still bugging, looks like by the error codes there is still double .cs files. I"ll admit i'm abit hesitate to take out the ones in my shard and drop these in , but i might be the only way. Opinons ? As you can see the errors i am still getting.

Attachments

• Scripts.jpg
    Scripts.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IncErrors.jpg
    IncErrors.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 5
Yeah looks like you still have two copies of the same files. If I get some time I can look at these for you tonight/tomorrow. It will probably take a manual merge instead of just overriding the files as ServUO distro scripts for those files might be a bit different and even overriding them might not work.

Back