ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
The Second Age
I am posting a screen grab of the issue, I have not found anything how to fix the issue server side (not client side of editing the map files). The tiles flagged as impassable obviously block player movement, there is lots of these tiles scattered around Mag I need to fix. The prop boxes are touching the correlated tile in front of and below my character. Is there anyway to change the tile or flag server side? mag land tiles.PNG

bro that is weird it seems like a serious issue that you shouldnt try to work around with simple fixes... Where did you get your client?

bro that is weird it seems like a serious issue that you shouldnt try to work around with simple fixes... Where did you get your client?
From a google drive of all UO patches. Its 6.0.1.1 which is the only patch I could find that doesn't have Magincia destroyed but yet has all the faction bases and all the Solen hives correct, if I go up or down a patch I lose Mag or the faction bases/solen hives. This is the only issue I have found like this for this client and its only in Mag.

Back