We offer the atmosphere many people look back to when they refer to the "old days" undivided lands - with the difference of a functional, largely bug free gaming experience.Our world is not about instant gratification, item-based game play and holding player's hands all along the way. You are held responsible for your own actions but you also have the freedom to pursue the career of your choice without being hampered in the use of your skills of choice. Brave warriors, skilled craftsmen, studied mages, clever tinkers, long fingered thieves, tireless treasure hunters, assassins for hire and many other professions are all part of the community. You need not be honest or even honorable in your undertakings, but know that your reputation will be known throughout the lands, and rumor travels fast. If you are not afraid to be the master of your own fate, join us in the lands of Britannia and experience what this game was meant to be.

Will need Older Client 4.0.0c to the 5s !!!!
http://mirror.sphere.torfo.org/clients/

Login: Orgins.no-ip.org
Port:2593
http://ericlfranz.wix.com/anarchy-returns#!info/c1x9v

Last edited:
are you using razor? client must not be encrypted. download razor and put Orgins.no-ip.org as login should fix the issue

Yes, I am using Razor with the latest patched version of the client. I have Patch Client Encryption enabled and Use OSI Encryption disabled. What client version do you require?

Disabling "Patch Client Encryption" is only for use with decrypted clients. I tried it and it didn't work. The "Clients" you linked to are just the executable. They are not compatible with the latest client files which have changed their format and size.

If you don't mind me asking, what is so unique about your shard that you would base it on an ancient version of RunUO? Have you tried getting the latest ServUO, setting the expansion to T2A, and blocking access to maps other than Felucca? It works for many shards. Plus you'll have the benefit of supporting the latest clients and getting constant defect fixes and support.

I am in progress of converting scripts to newer version. ... but from 1.0 runuo it takes time. I work a full time job and support a family so time is hard to get.

What I am trying to ask is what scripts do you have that need converting? Are they so unique that they are not already available in some form for ServUO?

Back