**************************************************************************************
NEW DUNGEONS & DRAGONS THEMED SHARD IS IN DEVELOPMENT
**************************************************************************************

Yes, that is right. I am working on building a Dungeons & Dragons themed shard instead of a “Age of Shadows”, “Stygian Abyss”, or an “Adventures on the High Seas” type of theme from Ultima Online. I wanted to go with the Dungeons & Dragons type of game, even tho Ultima Online is basically D&D already, but wanted to make a shard that felt like a continuous campaign.

So with that thought, here is what I need.

I am looking to build a staff team so I may get my shard from "development" to actual "live" status. I decided to also list soem of the items and tools I have installed to my shard.

I need a full staff team.

I need people with decoration experience to help with deco.

MY WEBSITE
ancientsoulsofvalor.ddns.net

CLIENT INFORMATION
UO High Seas Classic Client version 7.0.15.3 (all connection information is on the website)

TO THE STAFF
I have--
UltimaLive Map Streamer (Did have it, had problems, uninstalled it, but GameTec is helping to get it going again)
LifeStone System
XML Spawner
PlayerGates (you may choose which class you would like to be, and sets required skills accordingly)
Advanced Player SpellBooks (working on having Profession-specific spellbooks.)

WHAT I NEED FROM STAFF
Help with decorations
I will need some staff to stay on to help with player issues
Run raids, tournaments, and the like
Test the shard to make sure everything is running smoothly
Help me advertise after the testing phase is done.
Set up unique quests players can do

Any questions -- [email protected]

SOME PICTURES OF WHAT I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED WITH MY MAPS........
Please keep in mind, the following pictures do not include any fine touches of deco and stuff.)

THIS IS THE CASTLE AREA OF LORD BRITISH IN BRITANNIA
Britannia's Castle.jpg

THE CITY OF BRITANNIA
If you know this part of Britannia, then you will recognize the changes that I have made.
City of Britannia.jpg

Last edited:
Back