1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Development Sneak Peak!

Discussion in 'ServUO Discussion' started by Tresdni, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Tresdni

Tresdni Member

So, we're just one day into this, but I wanted to share some big progress Vorspire and I made today.

We've developed a VitaNex core module that exports in-game player vendor information to an external database at world save.

Well, I just made some progress as well on a Xenforo module I wrote, that displays this information :)

I am still styling it and about to start on search capabilities, but I just finished pagination for it as well. Pretty cool shit guys!

http://www.uounbound.com/vendors/

Input would be appreciated, thanks :)

• Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Milva

Admin Moderator

Very awesome custom idea for your server, a real plus for any player :) Will this also show the location of the vendor or who the vendor belongs to?
    I must say your server will be very unique from most other server's!

3. Tresdni

Tresdni Member

Just finished display of the item picture, as well as showing the location for the vendor itself. Also a bit more styling :)

More coming, hopefully!

4. Hank

Hank Active Member

Jaw droppingly impressive mate. Unbound players will love the heck out of that feature, no doubt in my mind.

5. Ravenwolfe

Moderator ServUO Developer

Incredible work!

I'm totally jealous!

6. Tresdni

Tresdni Member

Just wrote search functionality into it as well.

It doesn't work yet for item properties, but that's not to say that it won't. Well, that was fun. lol.