ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I am using a new map (actual new map Map6) on my server, when i listed all the regions in my regions.xml I am getting this errror,
Regions: Loading...Could not parse integer attribute 'z' in element 'go' Could not parse integer attribute 'z' in element 'go'

So I am wondering if I have to register my new map in the [go command or something or somewhere else?
Edit: forgot to mention the regions do work when I am on new map just not the [go

Last edited:
Try adding your map to Scripts/Gumps/Go/GoGump.cs
C#:
public class GoGump : Gump
    {
        public static readonly LocationTree Felucca = new LocationTree("felucca.xml", Map.Felucca);
        public static readonly LocationTree Trammel = new LocationTree("trammel.xml", Map.Trammel);
        public static readonly LocationTree Ilshenar = new LocationTree("ilshenar.xml", Map.Ilshenar);
        public static readonly LocationTree Malas = new LocationTree("malas.xml", Map.Malas);
        public static readonly LocationTree Tokuno = new LocationTree("tokuno.xml", Map.Tokuno);
        #region SA
        public static readonly LocationTree TerMur = new LocationTree("termur.xml", Map.TerMur);
        #endregion

I added to the gogump.cs and it is still showing that, any other hints?
Given the initial error complaining about 'z', it's probably safe to assume that one of the xml nodes at some point has been edited and corrupted with bad syntax.

Very likely that you have a typo in z="123" somewhere, maybe its a missing " or perhaps the number cannot be formatted...

The error is related to Regions.xml not [Go itself.

Thank you Voxpire, So far I got the [go gump to work on 2 new maps but not the third new map but I do not believe that is the problem as you said, that's just a new question once i fix this one if I don't find solution. I will scan the whole regions file what you posted.
Update: Just finished scanning my regions.xml file and found 2 ) that was not supposed to be there, thanks Voxpire!

Last edited:
Back