Do I need to point something somewhere, or maybe some changes needed? I've looked through the posts for about an hour and found nothing about my errors. I found some that where similar but none that i noticed had "This exception is fatal, press return to exit". I've spent weeks reading post on on servuo. it all still looks like an alien language to me. Running pub57.3. I got this so I could have a cellar. I thought id learn the rest later.

Error:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at VitaNex.VitaNexCore.DisplayRetroBoot()
at VitaNex.VitaNexCore.Configure()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method)
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

If you downloaded and extracted ServUO 57.3 to a folder and it is still named "/ServUO-57.3", rename it to remove the '.' character.

If any other folders in your file tree have a '.' in the name, remove the '.'.

You don't need to remove the '.' from root folders such as ".git" and ".vs".

If you downloaded and extracted ServUO 57.3 to a folder and it is still named "/ServUO-57.3", rename it to remove the '.' character.

If any other folders in your file tree have a '.' in the name, remove the '.'.

You don't need to remove the '.' from root folders such as ".git" and ".vs".
Worked like a charm! Thank you!

Back