ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Error:
System.Exception: Load failed (items=True, mobiles=False, guilds=False, data=Fal
se, type=Server.Engines.Shadowguard.ShadowguardController, serial=0x405792A3) --
-> System.Exception: ***** Bad serialize on Server.Engines.Shadowguard.Shadowgua
rdController *****
at Server.World.Load() in C:\Users\lisa\Desktop\WT\ServUOREPACk\Server\World.
cs:line 643
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Server.World.Load() in C:\Users\lisa\Desktop\WT\ServUOREPACk\Server\World.
cs:line 862
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\lisa\Desktop\WT\ServUOREPACk\S
erver\Main.cs:line 545
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

Could the host I use be not up to date and just crap?? Causing this because the game runs fine out side the host remote desktop

Last edited:
I'm going to throw out a guess and suggest it has something to do with the serializer in a Controller in the Shadowguard pack.

What's Shadowguard? I'm trying to hunt down the code for it so I can be clear with any steps to help you fix your issue.

I'm going to throw out a guess and suggest it has something to do with the serializer in a Controller in the Shadowguard pack.

What's Shadowguard? I'm trying to hunt down the code for it so I can be clear with any steps to help you fix your issue.
it is in the Expansions folder Time Of Legends

Just want to give you all a update on this post. The issue was that the windows in the remote desktop was way out of date and that is what caused my issues. I was confused because my computer is windows 10 and the remote was 7 LOL

Back