So im trying to update this texas holdem script it works great on classic client. works great on EC problem is on EC the cards instead of showing what suit it is IE. hearts/clubs it just shows either a red or black X anyone take a look im stumped.. thanks.

Attachments

• Poker.zip
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
So i have figured out that the suit pictures are these

public int GetSuitColor() { return ( (int)m_Suit < 3 ? Red : Black ); } public string GetSuitString() { switch ( (int)m_Suit ) { case 1: return "\u25C6"; case 2: return "\u2665"; case 3: return "\u2663"; case 4: return "\u2660"; } return "?"; }

does anyone know how i can find these codes for the EC client by chance?

I do not have the poker, but I have blackjack machines. They have the 'x' as well. In blackjack it is not a problem... so I never looked into it. Now you got me curious :)

Yeah, blackjack is the same:
private string[] CardFace = new string[] {"A", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6" , "7",
"8", "9", "10", "J", "Q", "K", "A"};
private string[] suit_t = new string[] { "\u2660", "\u25C6", "\u2663", "\u2665" };

Since it is taking a string, try replacing the values with alt suit characters, (Hold Alt key and press 3) = ♥, 4 = ♦, 5 = ♣, 6 = ♠

Not sure if it'll work, haven't looked into it, just replying to what is posted!

i can't the way its in the code is in cases. I wouldn't really know how to change it up

C#:
public int GetSuitColor() { return ( (int)m_Suit < 3 ? Red : Black ); }

public string GetSuitString()
        {
            switch ( (int)m_Suit )
            {
                case 1:
                    return "\u25C6";
                case 2:
                    return "\u2665";
                case 3:
                    return "\u2663";
                case 4:
                    return "\u2660";
            }
            return "?";
        }

but y i had those in the cases already

Code:
public int GetSuitColor() { return ( (int)m_Suit < 3 ? Red : Black ); }

public string GetSuitString()
        {
            switch ( (int)m_Suit )
            {
                case 1:
                    return "♥";
                case 2:
                    return "♦";
                case 3:
                    return "♣";
                case 4:
                    return "♠";
            }
            return "?";
        }

ya i did that no go on ec for some reason

i guess ill tell people if they wanna poker use reg client no biggie

Last edited:
Ok, I played with it for a while, but did not like my answer. The original "\u2663" is unicode. I also tried HTML "&clubs; ", HTML decimal "&#9824;" and HTML hex "&#x2660;". It just showed the &#x2660; and &clubs; text. I also tried just using the symbols themselves, to no avail. I wanted to try the Alt key and typing 3, 4, 5, or 6 but did not know how to use it in the code. (Alt 3 - ♥)

Looks like Classic will accept unicode, and Enhanced does not - or it needs to be used differently.

The only thing I got to work was to just put the letters C, H, S, D. But the look is funky. First, the red is always more pink. I never liked that. But the King of Clubs is clunky looking. It might be better than the X, but not by much.

//private string[] suit_t = new string[] { "\u2660", "\u25C6", "\u2663", "\u2665" };
//private string[] suit_t = new string[] { "&spades;", "&diams", "&clubs;", "&hearts;" };
// private string[] suit_t = new string[] { "♠", "♢", "♣", "♡" };
private string[] suit_t = new string[] { "S", "D", "C", "H" };

Capture.JPG

So im trying to update this texas holdem script it works great on classic client. works great on EC problem is on EC the cards instead of showing what suit it is IE. hearts/clubs it just shows either a red or black X anyone take a look im stumped.. thanks.
How do I activate the dealer? Iv been through multple scripts and all of them I cant seem to get to activate.
Post automatically merged:

Update:I had to set max players to the amount of seats I placed before the dealer would activate.Where as before I had it set to 10 players max with only 2 seats. Now its working.
1603765781586.png

Last edited:
Back