im trying add OWLTR into pub 57 i have very limited experience with scripting was just wondering if someone might be able give me a hand at fixing these 3 errors

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 12
im trying add OWLTR into pub 57 i have very limited experience with scripting was just wondering if someone might be able give me a hand at fixing these 3 errors
This went to PM, so the solution will be posted here once complete, as I am awaiting the reply. :D

I believe the Runic errors are referring to GetCraftableType in BaseRunicTool.cs and Mule is referring to OnBeforeTame in BaseCreature.cs.

Last edited:
This went to PM, so the solution will be posted here once complete, as I am awaiting the reply. :D

But I am pretty sure that version of OWLTR is older and those methods no longer exist in the repo you are using. I believe the Runic errors are referring to CraftResource and Mule is referring to OnTame (versus OnBeforeTame), or it should be SubdueBeforeTame.
These two errors were fixed, which introduced more unfortunately.
Both errors are specific to OWLTR and related to a distro merge in BaseCreature and BaseRunicTool.

In BaseRunicTool.cs (scripts->tools), GetCraftableType.
After public static in AssignElementalDamage method, add:
C#:
//daat99 OWTLR start - runic storage
public virtual Type GetCraftableType()
{
    return null;
}
//daat99 OWTLR end - runic storage

In BaseCreature.cs (scripts->mobiles->normal)
After public virtual bool IgnoreYoungProtection method and *before* public override bool OnBeforeDeath, add:
C#:
//daat99 OWLTR start - On Before (Re) Tame methods
public virtual void OnBeforeTame()
{
}

public virtual void OnBeforeReTame()
{
}
//daat99 OWLTR start - On Before (Re) Tame methods

Back