ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Time Of Legends
There Under Reagents but no clue what they are. Anyone willing to enlighten me please =D

Attachments

• what is it.png
    what is it.png
    339.8 KB · Views: 73
yeah, custom shard. the wings where posted here on servuo and we added those and made them custom. Just something we added. there not items i guess as far as i know. they where art added. we where trying to figure out how to ID them and label them. My knowledge of UO is out dated and thought maybe they where some new reagent or something.

If you have an easy way to could I maybe have a copy of them. I honestly don't care if you throw me the whole art file i get them myself lol. I like them.

Hiya beer, you got all the regeants crates, but your missing some others, like the resources, but that is cool. Maybe we can post those throwbacks later or something if people are interested. About the wings: (that is me in the picture with Beer) We downloaded the angel wings from Servuo resources and added them into the animation (mobile) files. then applied them to all our wings in the Body.def. We also tried the gargoyle wings that you can download on servuo also. but it is missing parts. The gargoyle wings work ok when your running around, but once you get on a mount they disappear. It is a huge undertaking to fix it. so we just went with the angel wings animation for now.

Back