Make a script ( heh heh hehh ) that turns all road tiles into guard zone region... Cant be that hard right unless you over complicate it. lol

If I were to do it i would just make those specific dirt tiles have a new flag or something. A new one that flagged them as guard zone? but Im pretty that might need a lot of additional edit to servuo.

Maybe the region code might be able to get created with one of those mapping tools.

I just dont wanna render all the roads by myself I guess. I just want a script to do it or figure out a trick somehow lol.

Make a script ( heh heh hehh ) that turns all road tiles into guard zone region... Cant be that hard right unless you over complicate it. lol

If I were to do it i would just make those specific dirt tiles have a new flag or something. A new one that flagged them as guard zone? but Im pretty that might need a lot of additional edit to servuo.

Maybe the region code might be able to get created with one of those mapping tools.

I just dont wanna render all the roads by myself I guess. I just want a script to do it or figure out a trick somehow lol.
Fortunately this logic already exists to a degree in the house placement code to prevent placing on roads.

I hate to bump an old thread however this idea is really good and I'd like to know if someone ever did anything with it.

I had a sort of similar notion. (Guarded roads...) I didn't do this too much... but.

There is a script called, ~walk-to~ or something of that nature (its on here somewhere if you don't already have it in your scripts.) It basically allows you to create a series of pre-connected Way points. Then I used an XML spawner to create a Blue guard. Set Guards initial Way Point to the first in your series and... ♫ta-da♫

Bad part... They do tend to get killed allot out in the wild. (or lost from time to time...)

Back