Low max str low max Dex low int (max int enough for highest mana spell + use of an greater intelligence potion) (Same for the Dex potion it boosts to the most stamina needed by any special move. (And Strength is again you need a potion to boost you to the level to hold the most taxing weapons.

What else comes to mind when you think of having and needing to play like this... i mean just look at the weapons in the game they are insane looking heavy and crazy looking so its like why not make the game a bit harder and remove a lot of stats from the max stats.

If your goal is to make the game more difficult, heres some ideas: slower skill gain, lowered max carrying weight, no bank(or one bank in one location), more powerful monsters, aggressive animals, long-term illnesses or diseases, make resources more scarce, replace magic items with mundane or make any magic item very rare, add mount limitations such as a "riding" skill, implement a eat/drink system like R&R, add a sleep/exhaustion system, make npcs that PK/steal/try to rob your house, add a tax system, no item insurance, add tolls to bridges and city entrances, no guards or skyrim style guards, lower skill caps, remove sampire possibility, skills decay over time, players have age and eventually get old, powerful king/supervillain to distantly give the players grief, extreme heat/cold actually affecting the players, no map except what players make. Instead of perma death maybe some sort of afterlife/Hell that the player has to navigate through to return to the "land of the living". Maybe coming back as some sort of undead, and then going on a quest to remove the undead status?

Anti-social behaviour towards other community members is not acceptable, especially when they chose to contribute to the discussion in a meaningful way.
If your goal is to make the game more difficult, heres some ideas: slower skill gain, lowered max carrying weight, no bank(or one bank in one location), more powerful monsters, aggressive animals, long-term illnesses or diseases, make resources more scarce, replace magic items with mundane or make any magic item very rare, add mount limitations such as a "riding" skill, implement a eat/drink system like R&R, add a sleep/exhaustion system, make npcs that PK/steal/try to rob your house, add a tax system, no item insurance, add tolls to bridges and city entrances, no guards or skyrim style guards, lower skill caps, remove sampire possibility, skills decay over time, players have age and eventually get old, powerful king/supervillain to distantly give the players grief, extreme heat/cold actually affecting the players, no map except what players make. Instead of perma death maybe some sort of afterlife/Hell that the player has to navigate through to return to the "land of the living". Maybe coming back as some sort of undead, and then going on a quest to remove the undead status?
bro i said expand on my idea not yours
also i just have to say these ideas are terrible

this sounds more like a server for people who like to be screwed on all levels... Im just trying to create a cool new tweak to the system... Maybe it will work maybe it wont
You are well on your way to building a great team and creating a terrific Ultima Online shard.
im not looking for a team bub... im solo dolo
all im looking for is someone to comprehend and actually be able to imagine what im saying... im not trying to claim this idea for myself only anyone can use it

Oh. I think I understand now. Well, the answer is "no". Nobody wants to help you expand upon that hardcore UO server idea. Maybe you can implement your ideas in that Ultima Inlands server you had, or that Insane shard where you eat brains.

Having to drink a potion to put on armor or wield an axe is a horrible idea. Your English and your prompt were so poor, I didn't realize "hardcore" meant abstract garbage with no cohesive elements. Why anyone would want to help you is beyond me, but good luck with your vocalized sound effect career.

lol keep talking boy
ALL YOU DID was try and shit on me ywith your trash ideas
as for my sound career it was for fun here on uo monkey
i actually found some cool sound fx called folly from cymatics. so dont be suprised if your monkey ass downloads my vocals later
also good luck with your career too boy talkin like that on the internet surely isnt looking good for you
Oh. I think I understand now. Well, the answer is "no". Nobody wants to help you expand upon that hardcore UO server idea. Maybe you can implement your ideas in that Ultima Inlands server you had, or that Insane shard where you eat brains.
bro go to hell yo are a useless sack of
like literally go to hell... i dont need your homoerotic

Last edited:
I think its because its your 10th "I want to create a new hardcore server" thread within the last 6 months so people are less likely to help out :/

wow really? my tenth? Im not looking for help im looking for anyone willing to consider it obviously your brain is closed and basically broken.

I should be more supportive. This can be used for your upcoming website.

Are you ready for an Ultima Online Experience that will piss you right off? Then come join:

** INSANE INLANDS **

Never before has such a compilation of annoying rules been thrown at players. Get ready to lose your mind and your soul!!!!

- Ocllo and Haven in the same place at the same time.
- Rooms complete in glacial hue.
- Eat the brains of other characters for maximum rage.
- New game music that will have you shoving knives in your ear.
- A completely empty world, just the admin and you.
- Super low stats where you need to drink potions just to get out of bed.
- And much, much more insanity.

I guess I am not invited to join the Insane Inlands team? I do need to work on my people skills. Rest assured that I will take the rest of the day to have some self reflection.

Maybe after you die your stats go down like by 5 so that you try to avoid dying as much as possible and make raising stats harder than just siting and hitting a cow or bull to raise them or spell casting. So each time you die your stats lower so you try to avoid dying as much as possible not a perma stat loss but a deterrent to dying. Same with skill loss maybe by 10 points so you have to regain your stats and skill points after dying regaining your experience in those skills. UO is mainly skills and stat based so that would be a big hit to combat.

Maybe after you die your stats go down like by 5 so that you try to avoid dying as much as possible and make raising stats harder than just siting and hitting a cow or bull to raise them or spell casting. So each time you die your stats lower so you try to avoid dying as much as possible not a perma stat loss but a deterrent to dying. Same with skill loss maybe by 10 points so you have to regain your stats and skill points after dying regaining your experience in those skills. UO is mainly skills and stat based so that would be a big hit to combat.
im trying to cater to the noobie more than the vet. the people i want to play on my server dont play this game at all and would probably not like that but yeah bro i think that is an awesome idea to go along with this one. I kinda thought about this idea a little more and though What about weaken spell? so with a full power strength potion you should still be able to wield the heaviest weapon even if a full power mage casts weaken on you this is when both chars are maxed out optimally but if one is weaker than the other then like... yeah it would be cool to see stuff like this in pvp having an advantage over someone preventing them from hitting you with a hally.
And then to die at max level bro? im think 1 stat point...
I guess I am not invited to join the Insane Inlands team? I do need to work on my people skills. Rest assured that I will take the rest of the day to have some self reflection.
you just need to stop being so petty like your living in a barbie world
so at reduced stat points... if you lost just 1 point that could put you at a disadvantage tactically in pvp with the weaken spell or others but also not cripple you mentally and spiritually.
esspecially if its tuned to wear you need to be maxed out in your stats just to uses certain things man this is a great idea thanks vertigo!

Last edited:
Back