Hail All,
I'm currently building a test shard powered by Servuo 54, I do have mods as the steady building continues. I've run into a problem recently where I noticed that there is no response from any archery equipment once equiped. I can click on each type of Bow where I can see the stats ok and can equip the bow types just fine. But when I click on the Bow while carring it, doesn't matter which type, nothing happends, notta. Does any of the scripting gurus have any ideas where I should begin looking to find out what I possibly did wrong? There are currently no compile errors.

Thanks

What would normally happen when you click a bow while its equipped? Do you mean it doesn't shoot arrows at a targeted mob while equipped, or is there something else its not doing?

Are you using Lucid's Advanced Archery?

Posting BaseRanged might help too since there aren't any compile or runtime generated errors.

What would normally happen when you click a bow while its equipped? Do you mean it doesn't shoot arrows at a targeted mob while equipped, or is there something else its not doing?

Are you using Lucid's Advanced Archery?

Posting BaseRanged might help too since there aren't any compile or runtime generated errors.

Normally if I clicked on the bow while equiped I would get a targeting cursor. Or atleast a message telling me that "I either can't use this weapon" Or " No Arrows" etc. If I went into war mode I'd then click on the creature to engage it, but right now I get no response. I also don't have the Lucid's Advanced Archery scripts installed on my shard.

Enter combat mode, and target a creature/mob by double clicking it. Do arrows shoot out and hit it?

Ok. Please post your BaseRanged.cs, and also the item code for the bow you're using - both in separate code tags.

Ok. Please post your BaseRanged.cs, and also the item code for the bow you're using - both in separate code tags.

M309,

Thank you for the quick response. Since you've pointed me into a direction, I will attempt to see what stands out in the BaseRanged.cs script during a comparison of the original script. If still stumped, I will do as you asked.

Thanks for the advice.

Back