Hello i am looking for the Archoglist Quest the guys name is John Something LOL anyone have that for me to get and TY again for all your Support!! Play Safe.

I have this I got from the customs folder from my old shard. It's a hammerhand and friends rewrite I think. All the credits are in the read me file. I cant promise that I didn't edit any thing in these scripts, but it did run fine on my runuo 2.5 shard

Attachments

• Archeological ver 2.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 30
I cant seem to get it to work for me LOL. :( Im not sure where to add this part into the playermobile.cs

(ArcheologicalDigRegion not included)
Requires 2 small PlayerMobile edits.

In PlayerMobile.cs / Enums
Archeology = 0x008000000,
then farther down in the Player Flags region
[CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
public bool Archeology
{
get { return GetFlag(PlayerFlag.Archeology); }
set { SetFlag(PlayerFlag.Archeology, value); }
}

I am still a noob at all this but Been learning for over a year now hehe. Oh btw I love this script and want it really bad for my server White Tiger :)

ok I got all that above working but when you eat the book it will apply but will not stay. Any ideas why? Also I would like to put difernt items in there but their not movable is there a way i can set them movable in the script??

aha! a lot of the [showart stuff are actually statics. To have them as part of this script you will most likely need to create an item script for them. Check first though to make sure there isn't one already.

For an example, I just made an addon for the enchanted picnic, the hotdog, hamburger, bratwurst, and baskets art work were in there but they didn't actually have an "item" script for them, so I had to write them one. Then I can put them in the game and they are movable and everything.

Back