I am using an old RunUO 1.0 server and there seems to be an override somewhere that is causing every object name to have an "a" in front of it and no "an". What could be causing this? Or how could I override this ? How does RunUO normally determine the prefix Article?

upload_2017-4-1_15-44-57.png

I am using an old RunUO 1.0 server

Why?

there seems to be an override somewhere that is causing every object name to have an "a" in front of it and no "an". What could be causing this? Or how could I override this ? How does RunUO normally determine the prefix Article?

In the Server folder, in Item.cs, there should be a method for AddNameProperties, or AddProperties.

LOL I knew the question "Why" would be asked concerning the RunUO 1.0. The reason is I have found an old T2A server that looks really interesting. RunUO 1.0 has far less expansion information written in than modern servers and it seemed like a good place to start in designing a shard. My plan is eventually to move to 2.3 once things are in place the way I like them. Just less stuff I had to disable/Take out to begin with since I am am not the greatest at C#.

Back