Hi what should i change in those lines to get ToT to drop on all facet ?

Anyone able to help please !

Code:
        private static bool CheckLocation(Mobile m)
        {
            Region r = m.Region;

if (r.IsPartOf(typeof(Server.Regions.HouseRegion)) || Server.Multis.BaseBoat.FindBoatAt(m, m.Map) != null)
                return false;
            //TODO: a CanReach of something check as opposed to above?
           if (r.IsPartOf( "Yomotsu Mines" ) || r.IsPartOf( "Fan Dancer Dojo" ))
                return true;

return (m.Map == Map.Trammel);
        }

Just a guess but setting it to true unless you are in a house or on a boat should do what you seek

Code:
        {
            Region r = m.Region;

if (r.IsPartOf(typeof(Server.Regions.HouseRegion)) || Server.Multis.BaseBoat.FindBoatAt(m, m.Map) != null)
                return false;
           /*if (r.IsPartOf( "Yomotsu Mines" ) || r.IsPartOf( "Fan Dancer Dojo" ))
                return true;

return (m.Map == Map.Trammel);*/
            return true;
        }

Just a guess but setting it to true unless you are in a house or on a boat should do what you seek

Code:
        {
            Region r = m.Region;

return false;
           /*if (r.IsPartOf( "Yomotsu Mines" ) || r.IsPartOf( "Fan Dancer Dojo" ))
                return true;

return (m.Map == Map.Trammel);*/
            return true;
        }
Yes but that will let the arty drop only in trammel
Code:
(m.Map == Map.Trammel)
But i want them to drop on all facets :)

Thats why you shouldnt check if it is trammel.
Example:

Map is trammel
m.Map == Map.Trammel would return true
m.Map == Map.Tokuno would return false

So with that check you only allow one facet, if you simply return true at the end like in the code I changed for you it should drop everywhere

Note that the check for HousingRegion will exclude Felucca, Trammel, and Malas outside of dungeons. Remove that bit if you want to be able to get the ToT artifacts in those places. You'll probably want to replace it with Server.Multis.BaseHouse.FindHouseAt(m) to make sure the character isn't inside of a house.

Are you sure Norman? Looking at the houseregions and from the sound of it it rather sounds like the region the house takes aka the area where you can lockdown, ... , and people not being able to enter if it is a private house.

sorry to dig this one from its grave, but i'm having no luck getting tokuno artifacts from trammel with the script above. i was respawning hiryus for like 2 hours. i got nothing, i checked [totadmin and i enabled totone on drop and reward.
played with the script a little bit but still no drop. I'm not sure what the exact percentage is on this but must be very low? any solutions thanks! :)

Back