I got an autostable region but its not very effective since
1. people can still mount ethereals
2. if people enter the region with their mount to their side they can mount them..
Can someone save me alot of headaches? :p thank you!

Attachments

• autostable (1).cs
    3.4 KB · Views: 6
What are you checking here and why?

C#:
pm.AllFollowers.Count > pm.AutoStabled.Count

Or this:

C#:
pm.AllFollowers.Count > pm.AutoStabled.Count + 1

One possibly weird way I did something like this was, a Conditional Teleporter. It has a "NoFollowers", "NoMount", and "NoPackEthereal" property to disallow people from being ethereals with them. Only works if the area/region in question is gotten to from teleporters.

That sounds a bit annoying to always bank ethereal to enter a region :p
I'm thinking about the disabled ethereal mount from region control and if doubleclick base mount return or something similar but I'm too awful at this to figure it out lol :(

[CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
public bool CanMountEthereal
{
get { return GetFlag(RegionFlag.CanMountEthereal); }
set { SetFlag(RegionFlag.CanMountEthereal, value); }
}

And then something similar to this ..

public override void OnDoubleClick(Mobile from)
{
PlayerState pl = PlayerState.Find(from);

if (pl == null)
from.SendLocalizedMessage(1010366); // You cannot mount a faction war horse!
else if (pl.Faction != this.Faction)
from.SendLocalizedMessage(1010367); // You cannot ride an opposing faction's war horse!
else if (pl.Rank.Rank < 2)
from.SendLocalizedMessage(1010368); // You must achieve a faction rank of at least two before riding a war horse!
else
base.OnDoubleClick(from);
}

You could also do the same thing that is in BlackthornCastle wich is a GuardedRegion.

It does all you wanted originally

I looked at it, looking pretty neat but after testing it, it seems like it doesnt like tamers very much :p Its considering dragons and stuff as mounts and sending them to stable, any way to fix this?

Back