ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
How come hatchets and axes in general do not display uses remaining like other tools such as the pickaxe do? Even after adding UsesRemaining and ShowUsesRemaining = true to an axe type weapon, it will show the uses, but upon using it for lumberjacking it does not remove a use as mining would with a pickaxe.

How would I go about fixing this?

I actually found what did it, but it was 2 in the morning when I figured it out last night and I honestly can't remember what I did to fix it. It had to do with the Siege rules in HarvestSystem.cs. Still having trouble with scissors, though. As I looked up how the siege rules worked and started adding uses remaining on most the tools in the game that didn't have them, like fishing poles (which I also got working).

But for whatever reason, scissors display uses remaining but just doesn't seem to want to deduct uses on the tool's use.

I actually found what did it, but it was 2 in the morning when I figured it out last night and I honestly can't remember what I did to fix it. It had to do with the Siege rules in HarvestSystem.cs. Still having trouble with scissors, though. As I looked up how the siege rules worked and started adding uses remaining on most the tools in the game that didn't have them, like fishing poles (which I also got working).

But for whatever reason, scissors display uses remaining but just doesn't seem to want to deduct uses on the tool's use.
Hmm, so you're using siege rules? That's good to know. I'll do some checking
If you haven't already, change this to false

Screenshot_20220710-181340_Chrome.jpg

No no no. I realized that the reason the uses aren't showing is because uses aren't enabled unless siege IS enabled. Which I do not have it enabled. But I found a way to display the uses without siege being turned on. =)

Back