1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back to Try this once more !

Discussion in 'New Join Forum' started by JokerzWild, Sep 16, 2018.

1. JokerzWild

JokerzWild New Member

Ok i tried this two years ago, i remember several of the staff, then they knew me as Rochaven. Anyhow i'm back to try to build me a shard again for my family to play on and day one is ruff already, but i'm not giving up, i can figure out where to unzip the "what ever its called thingy" lol and then i have to fight with something causeing fatal event called a mul and a datapath...........anyhow one step one day at a time, Please be patient if i sound stupid at times when i ask questions. On discord i am known as "Dummy" cause i live up to that it seems lol

2. Milva

Admin Moderator

Did you get help with this on discord?

3. JokerzWild

JokerzWild New Member

I have ask a twice but with no results, i dont remember the basic install being this tuff.

4. UoSidio

UoSidio Member

Servuo has made things easier to install if your using custom location.

In data/config chane the data path to suit your UO client folder. In the config files you can change all your skill caps, etc.

If you are still having trouble I can physically show you by using a team viewer and logging into your machine.