So i tried stabling a pet with the new banking system and every attempt i try tells me i lack funds however the banker tells me i do. is there a way to fix this issue and how?

Are you using newest svn? my players have not reported this issue and mosy keep no gold on them since the system stores it.

So i am experiencing the same problem.
i am also having an issue with my evo pets not gaining kp
and my animal trainer cant see gold in the bank as well.
I am really confused at this point.
[doublepost=1478206911][/doublepost]wondering if something has changed with new svn?

I just downloaded the Repo- tested on staff and player char and had no problem :) you did check bank balance?
SS1.JPG

The gold in your pack means nothing. Like @Milva pointed out, you need the gold "deposited" in your account balance.

Can't be in "check form" in a bag (checks placed in the bank in a container do not auto cash), or on the player.

i literally drop gold in bank it says deposited in account i have a balance and they are still not reading from bank says i have no money

ty guys milva made me realize that i used my old animal trainer cs.and i had edits in it used new animal trainer with my edits worked fine . but still having issues with evo pets gaining kp not sure on that one otherwise beautiful job on svn. if anyone has a clue on the kp gain.

Strange I had Xantos on a past server and it worked great-but I had removed the merc.
you worked them on the elemental till they stopped fighting? did you also try giving dust after that?

merc is all that works
[doublepost=1478226446][/doublepost]it gains but dragon and hiryu does not
[doublepost=1478226498][/doublepost]the code aside from the armoring stuff is the same
[doublepost=1478227234][/doublepost]i have tried everything and they worked on the last servuo pub i had been using.
it happened when i swapped servers.
my saves would not load either
i had to start fresh and now i got his problem kinda having some issues
[doublepost=1478227280][/doublepost]and i have no edits to my base files

I've not used the script, how is it determining when to award kp? If there are no distro edits for this package, where is it hooking to determine when to award the kp?

there is just a kp command.cs
[doublepost=1478268635][/doublepost]here is the dragon and kp command but i have several evo, so kp command needs to be commented out for the other evos
[doublepost=1478268714][/doublepost]if i am correct this is the very old xanthos evos updated by triple on runuo

Attachments

• Evolution Dragon.zip
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
I have updated the Stable stone that @Vanquisher asked for help with.

I did NOT make this script. All I did was edit it to work with the new banking system. It will now take gold from ACCOUNT BALANCES. It no longer requires physical gold in your bank or backpack. This addition should only be used when using the newest banking / gold system (TOL banking)

Attachments

• StableStone.cs
    10.5 KB · Views: 16
Back