Hello my friends. My question is how the new banking system (LOT)? When I open a bank in the pop deologe -first four buttons do not work. I can`t do the check and transfer the GP to another character. Does this system at all, if not then how to turn it?
as019.radikal.ru_i606_1702_02_979a91c26e99.png
Thx!:)

I'm not sure what your asking, but if you mean give gold to another character on the account it's already done. All characters on an account share gold that is placed in the bankbox.

Information about the new banking system which Voxpire has posted in the past
It's in line with OSI publish 90/91 - Time of Legends virtual account gold.

All gold is now bound to your Account and can be accessed by all characters on your account.

Trading gold has been updated in that you can now type an amount of gold directly in to the trade gump.
Because of this new feature, bank checks became redundant for transferring large amounts of gold.
You can still withdraw stacks of gold coins from your gold account, say "withdraw 50000".

Basically, Banker.Withdraw, Banker.GetBalance, etc, now checks Account.TotalCurrency instead of looking for physical Gold and BankCheck items in your bank box.

There are options enabled in CurrentExpansion.cs which allows the server to automatically delete and convert Gold and BankChecks dropped in to the BankBox (that's why they vanish).

If you say "balance" to a banker, they should tell you the correct amount, including the gold that's "vanished" :D

Also 1 billion gold == 1 platinum.

I used the Gold Ledger on my shard too, but with the new ToL account gold changes, it became redundant, so I've made it that when people d-click their Ledger, it deletes and credits their account. Things like Gold Sweeping were then replaced with an OnMovement override in Gold.cs instead.

Voxpire, Jan 20, 2016
---------------------------------------------------------
You can completely disable the features individually in CurrentExpansion.cs

Back