Hey everyone and thanks for taking a look at this!

So I went ahead and edited the basecreature.cs script so it will drop a few extra things that we have created. Everything has compiled well and no issues, but for some reason the only thing that will drop on rare occasions is our Black Market Deeds.

The problem even when we changed the increase on loot drop wouldn't drop the rest of the items we have added to our server.

Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Nyght_Hex

You might want to copy and paste the area which you added into basecreature- visual helps much more :) be sure no items are blessed

Milva,

My apologizes I forgot to upload this.

Here is the script for our basecreature.cs

Attachments

• BaseCreature.cs
    240.5 KB · Views: 43
Hammerhand,

No sir, see basically they are all the same I have just edited the individual items that didn't fall into the scroll category i.e. artifact weapon deeds only had the random weapons portion added to it.

I have also adjusted the new values for the random case so it reflected the correct drop as well. Just incase here are some other ones that are working.

Attachments

• Random Armor Artifact Deed.cs
    1.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Random Artifact Clothing Deed.cs
    1.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Random Jewelery Artifact Deed.cs
    1.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Random Weapon Artifact Deed.cs
    2 KB · Views: 10
  • RandomArtifactDeed.cs
    3.7 KB · Views: 12
The RandomArtifactDeed itself should be dropping as well as should the weapon artifact deed. The others however will not the way they are now. Those 2 may be trying to drop, but you just haven't seen them yet.
Your BaseCreature coding is looking for the full names of the deeds. You have RAD for all but the main artifact & weapon deeds. Look at your Black Market Deed & try setting the others up that way.

None of those constructors have an int as an argument, so its trying to use the constructor with a serial, which is a no-go. You don't need the amount variable. Also, 2 is always greater than Utility.RandomDouble(). RandomDouble has 1.0 as the highest.

Dexter_Lexia,

Do you care to give me an example of what your saying? I do apologize and I am learning pretty hardcore here as I go. If it isnt too much trouble that would wonderful, thanks in advance.

When you construct your items in the switch statement, your passing in the 'amount' variable. just remove that variable and your good.

Back