So this is something small I've been working on. I'm hoping to make it bigger. (No pun intended)
Stat cap is 375, Skill cap is 1000.

Thanks to Fraz, we have a random reforge drop system. You find the reforge you like? You can imbue it farther. New weight limit is 800. There are subtle mobs and side quests to be found all throughout Britannia. Let's start with New Haven. For instance, standing in one spot near the entrance to the city and typing the words verbatim, "Poor Avatar." will result in a special monster spawning with a slight chance for a special drop. There are more to be found where that came from. I can always use help as well. If you have experience with world/city building or editing, or would like to learn, I'm willing to teach you. I have basic programming knowledge, so any additional help in that department is also appreciated. Either way, please feel free to step in, say hi and explore Baseline. (This supports both CC and EC. You'll need UOSALoader to join with EC, and razor or steam to join with CC)

3 accounts per IP, and that's subject to change to a higher rate later on down the line.

IP:
Port:
Discord:
https://discord.gg/bx8Sc

Last edited:
I guess I missed a bit of info here. You can play using the latest CC or EC client downloaded from the UO website at www.uo.com
[doublepost=1467249408][/doublepost]Implemented:
Vet Rewards
Skill Ball - Edited to make one stat of your choice 50 automatically. You must earn your keep!
Stat Ball - Can only raise it to an equivalent of 150
Global Chat System using [Nick to set up name and [c to chat
Shame revamp
Many custom items
World teleporters
Beginner items
Invasions
Custom Quests
...And more. :p

Last edited:
Patch: Reforged armor wasn't spawning with increased elemental resist, now it is.
[doublepost=1467503942][/doublepost]Here's my soundtrack to listen to as you play.
https://soundcloud.com/andrew-cole-50/sets/ultima-online-remastered
[doublepost=1467507688][/doublepost]Let's get some peeps rollin in so we can get some RP's/PvP going!
------------------------------
EDIT Patch

Fixed starting characters being encumbered. Used to start out with 10k gold, now it's 400.

Last edited:
Back