Oh yeah...I knew that looked familiar. I probably have it in my "things to do" library too. The pokemon from that particular game are pretty nice, in that they're all 8 directions (though...something could be said about their GetHit or Death animations). I was going to snag a few of them just to increase the number of wild animals. I have Noctowl because I felt that UO really needed an owl. Though, I got it converted before I went through giving them more realistic colors.

Oh yeah...I knew that looked familiar. I probably have it in my "things to do" library too. The pokemon from that particular game are pretty nice, in that they're all 8 directions (though...something could be said about their GetHit or Death animations). I was going to snag a few of them just to increase the number of wild animals. I have Noctowl because I felt that UO really needed an owl. Though, I got it converted before I went through giving them more realistic colors.
Yeah they are pretty nice. And yeah definitely had to mess about with the brightness/contrast settings on the sprite sheet in order to make sure there wasn't any coloring errors when uploading them into the game client since it doesn't recognize pure black/white.
As for the GetHit/Death animations, admittedly I had to try and get creative with those. Which to be fair, was better handled compared to my previous Malboro upload.

Back