I run an older client up to SA been customized... I would like to add the tigers to my shard from pub 90, but forget how to get them in .. Any help would be appreciated. Already have them in bodytable.cfg Added them in) What other files do I need to add to? I run Mul files.

Follow up guys I am not sure how to use fiddler to unpack uop vice versa to get the body ids to patch my files or what files besides my tiledata.mul. I have read the posts, but still unsure...

Here are your programs, the one you use to extract and pack the mul and uop files.

UO Fiddler already exists new, but I don't know if it supports uop format.

After unpacking the files from uop to mul you will need anim files. It's up to you which of the animation files you put it in. I assume you have a tiger animation in .vd format. this format supports both mulpatcher and UO Fiddler. Just put the insert in the ID of the place where you want to place it. You must define this position ID in bodyconv.def. It is necessary to insert a static image of pets into the arts files and set the necessary data in tiledats. Here, get inspired by how pets pictures are taken with other monsters. And then just script the animal in the emulator.

Back