...and I found an ongoing project that I bet no one on these forums or the development team really wants to take on...

A Little Background History...
It's a well known fact that every repository circulating today is derived from the original RunUO server core and associated script files. What Ryan and his cronies failed to do during their programming efforts was to set up test modules for each system they implemented to ensure they work; a sort of fail safe that can be fixed on a dime if one were to have such test modules in place.

What Is A Test Module?
A test module is centered around software that say, multiple developers for Electronic Arts would create for the company to market and eventually sell. The idea is that if the company turns around and questions the validity of the code because of multiple bugs were found, any programmer who built a test module for their individual work could then prove and/or disprove that their code was the cause.

How Is This Relevant?
Eventually I'm going to get around to dissecting the code for my own fork of Marks repository. Then I'll be piecing it together again system by system creating these test modules as I go along. The idea is that by the time I am finished with the project, and it will be a long while because of the sheer size of the RunUO repository, I can officially say that any server derived from the code is 100%, without a doubt, stable and have the proof to back it up.

So My Challenge To ServUO Is...
We all have a lot of code done by a multitude of people that needs to be cleaned up and tested. I want everyone who runs an Ultima Online emulation to have a stable server; so with that said, everything is pretty self-explanatory and I hope you guys take the idea to heart.

As For Me...
I'm 5 days into my software engineering classes and I'm already learning about Source Control and unit testing and thats where this suggestion comes from.

Have a wonderful week everyone.

Back