ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Hi people. I've got servuo up and running and absolutely love it! A few little things really are nuisances so far. My biggest gripe is not being able to cross Britain bridges to the bank central location without teleporting. Is it my character or faction or something? Also is there a script file to alter the amount of ships boats you can have? Thanks.

Make a copy your entire UO Client folder somewhere.

Go to your pub58 files->Config->Server.cfg.
At the bottom of this config file, please find this and place the directory address of your copied uo client folder:
DataPath=

The copied files will be read by the server and no other application should be reading them simultaneously.

Good luck and welcome to ServUO.

Glad it did and you're welcome sir.
Argh. What you suggested worked on my laptop. My main desktop still has this problem of not allowing me on Britain bridges or docks. I'm getting a spawn error that I didn't get on the laptop if that's the problem. I think I may have to reinstall everything?

Server
ServerFiles = DataPath
DataPath = A copy of your uo

If your server is on your desktop now, then you need to make another copy of your UO game files and make sure the DataPath= is reading to the copy of the files.

I reinstalled everything and it's still doing the same thing. And I'm still getting the TerMer tileset log file error which I didn't have on the laptop.

Back