Hello there Has anyone noticed that you can not write past the 2nd page? If you do and close the book it removes what you wrote in it and this is on other servers aswell :( Any ideas on why this is happning?

I just did a little test on my shard. I "scribbled" (just random letters lol) to page four in the blue and brown book and they worked fine for me.

My shard is updated to the newest repo as of 2 days ago as well as the newest uo client.

I hope this helps sort out where the problem is coming from.

I just did a little test on my shard. I "scribbled" (just random letters lol) to page four in the blue and brown book and they worked fine for me.

My shard is updated to the newest repo as of 2 days ago as well as the newest uo client.

I hope this helps sort out where the problem is coming from.
If I can get some info on how to update my server it is over 2 years old and Im not sure how that works??
Post automatically merged:

Welp the Books still dont work :( not even in the XML Spawner.

Last edited:
XmlSpawner overwrites the packet handling for the books, if you're using an older version of XmlSpawner and there have been recent updates to the book packets, it could break the way you described.

Make sure the packet handling for XmlSpawner is up to date with what's in the latest ServUO repo.

XmlSpawner overwrites the packet handling for the books, if you're using an older version of XmlSpawner and there have been recent updates to the book packets, it could break the way you described.

Make sure the packet handling for XmlSpawner is up to date with what's in the latest ServUO repo.
Where is the new version of XMLspawner

Just a thought, have you tried different client.exe to see if that is a client issue. If you use an older client it might be it.

-Grim

Reactions: ExX
Just a thought, have you tried different client.exe to see if that is a client issue. If you use an older client it might be it.

-Grim
Im going to do that now from uo.com and thanks :)

Im going to do that now from uo.com and thanks :)
Nope that didnt work :( still broken

Ok even when I got the new servuo repo the book still don't work :( none of the books work right.

Last edited:
Back