Hi guys,

So I've created a sequential spawner for a boss and there is something that I can't figure out.

My spawner works like this:

If the player has an item named "Pure Diamond" in his backpack, the spawner activates.

The spawn starts with 10 ghouls. When all the ghouls are killed, we go to the next group, which is 12 liches. When the liches are killed, there comes the boss.

So far it works well. The trigger condition is fine, the sequential group spawns also work well. The main problem that I have is that the spawner can be triggered again immediately as soon as the boss is killed. I don't want that. I would like it to work like this:

1. The trigger item ("Pure Diamond") gets destroyed upon activation of the spawn.
2. All the groups spawn immediately one after another when all the mobs in the current group are killed (this I managed to do)
3. After killing the boss and thus ending the spawn, I'd like it to be impossible to activate the spawner again for three hours.

4. (Optional) Adding a condition: if the liches aren't killed in 3 minutes, the spawn stops and ends, and cannot be activated again for three hours.

I would really appreciate some help.
Thank you

3. Set RefractMin and RefractMax. Set both to 3 hours should work.

4. Possibly try using the ResetTime property on the Lich group page.

Thank you, Lokai.
I've tried this your way and got it to work some time ago.
I also managed to make the spawner destroy the trigger item upon spawn, although it seems that it has to happen at the end of the spawn, otherwise I can't progress from group 1 to group 2.

Back