upload_2015-11-2_14-59-22.png
"Bittiez" does not exist in the type name or space "Tools" are you missing an assembly reference?

Thank you very much

I have never used this program, you should go back where you downloaded and maybe read the post again to see if any one else had issues as yours :)

I have never used this program, you should go back where you downloaded and maybe read the post again to see if any one else had issues as yours :)
OK, thanks, Tokuno Island, which of my posts, you can look at it? Monsters will crash the server.

its different... with boxerchat u will catch up guild and worldchat so that nothing of what other players wrote get lost. kniveschat is more something like sending personal messages in a popup.

and boxerchat is easier to install for noobs like me ;) but i have both on server now hehe

we have a little family/friends server and they all love boxer, and only rarly knive. On large servers i would recommend kniveschat

ok, going to install boxer just to see what the word is on that. I have yet to launch mine and, as a good owner, I will give my players options.

Who knows, one may fall while the other survives.

We use boxerchat and its great.
asdf0523 I also noticed that if you close the window the only way to reopen it is to post a message. A small inconvenience but If I find another way I will let you know.

Hey Fisher, before I launch mine, I may have boxer chat set up for only staff members to use.
But I don't know, its all just ideas I am right now tossing right now in the air.

You would have to disable to world and guild tab and open on login in settings.cs. I think...
Code:
#region ON \ OFF
        //  ____  _   _  __        ____  ______ ______
        // / __ \| \ | | \ \      / __ \|  ____|  ____|
        //| |  | |  \| |  \ \    | |  | | |__  | |__  
        //| |  | | . ` |   \ \   | |  | |  __| |  __| 
        //| |__| | |\  |    \ \  | |__| | |    | |    
        // \____/|_| \_|     \_\  \____/|_|    |_|    

public static bool Chat_Input_Gump_Enabled = true; //Enable or disable the chat input gump(Not the chat gump itself, the mini chat box under it)
        public static bool REVERSE_MESSAGES = true;//Display newest messages at the top of the box if true
        public static bool Color_Names = true; //Color names based on the colors set below?
        public static bool Enable_World_Tab = true; //Enable the world tab?
        public static bool Enable_Guild_Tab = false; //Enable the guild tab?
        public static bool Enable_Staff_Tab = true; //Enable the staff tab?
        public static bool Open_On_Login = true; //Open the chat dialog on login?
        public static bool Disable_Guild_When_Not_In_Guild = true; //Disable the guild for players not in a guild
        #endregion

Back