(Oh may GAD
I just got FSATS working on the Server fixed the PlayerMobile Problem which was wiping mobiles

now when we try to learn new skill from trainer it
saysView attachment 3316
And Im sitting at 160.1 on a new character server cap is 700 none of the skill markers are down there all up
Ive gone in circles on the RUNUO SERVUO forums heres my PlayerMobile & baseCreature Which Ive also gone over way too many times today, Im assuming its one of these two because its affecting players
I havent even messed directly with the skill system yet.

Attachments

• skill problem.PNG
    skill problem.PNG
    55.8 KB · Views: 25
  • PlayerMobile.cs
    128.1 KB · Views: 2
  • BaseCreature.cs
    158.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
More files and/or info needed. You say when trying to learn from trainer. What trainer? Do you mean an NPC vendor from whom you are buying skill by dropping coin? If so, post your BaseVendor.cs file. If you mean like a training dummy or training monster, then post that script.

What trainer? Do you mean an NPC vendor from whom you are buying skill by dropping coin
yes tried learning skills from multiple vendors

says same thing in pic

heres my base vendor

Attachments

• BaseVendor.cs
    37.1 KB · Views: 1
The problem was it was "return false;" at the end. Should have been "return base.OnDragDrop(from, dropped);"

that worked for that issue but I guess ill delete the old characters & start over still weird

the asisstants.cs should be fixed I replaced it with the stock so it shouldn't kick

thanks for the help Lokai anybody reads this their gonna have no idea what its about lol

yes milva... I tell you all about our adventure

(not exactly a fix, though lokai fixed my Breeder mobile. I forgot what i should have seen if I actually finished updating that file.)

but whats weird is i added FSATS to my system & all my current player characters could not gain skills from trainers anymore me & Moses were trying to test the taming system & we couldn't get it to work so lokai joined me at my shard & first he kept getting kicked cuz my assistants.cs was set to negotiate features with my server & it wasn't working for him he was using Razor which my computer hates with a passion, so I dont use it or test with it. After I fixed that which was causing other players to not be able to see my custom map gumps & mounts. which was extremely helpful in of itself. We discovered his new character could in fact gain skill from trainers so we ran through some possibility that could be causing it but because its a test shard I decide just to scrap the the three accounts that were made before the FSATS & if it happens again ill look into it more but for now seems like the best solution. Lokai's the man Poor moses is not a computer guy so id never of thought about the Assistants.cs being the cause of the client not displaying correctly that saved me a headache. but Im gaining skill again and now I gotta hurry up & add something else that crash my shard lol

Last edited:
So if this was fixed could you add this to your last post :) Thanks! Awesome for @Lokai to help you out!
Quite the experience, which is a wonderful learning experience :)

Last edited:
Back