Hello guys, im new to this. Not your first pick for sure. But im going to try. I have played on many servers through out the years and enjoy playing to an extent. I usually donate rather fierce and get as close to end game as i can pretty quick and it gets boring after awhile. Since i never really had time to play i always p2w. I always thought i would be awesome to host a server but never thought id actually do it. But here i am, i thought this to be more meaningful to build my own server and still get to enjoy the game. The theme is going to be based on the belief in God and the fight between good and evil. Roleplay may come into play, idk yet. I have managed to get my hands on some pretty nice scripts already and have managed to make some changes to them to my liking. i am no coder by any means but i have learned how to manipulate them very quickly. Not sure if this is frowned upon or not but its the only way i know how to get the things im looking for. Ive managed to make my self some gear from another script and get it drop from a mob. So i feel like im on the right track. I also feel as though i can move forward into making more gear and mobs associated with the gears. What im looking for is help. Its alot to do by myself but im willing to go the extra mile. My needs? I need more ideas and help decorating. I dont know anything other than i have the latest servuo and patched client to the fullest. If youd like to give it a go, message me with what you have to offer the server as far as what service youd like to offer. I will see if its a good fit. i want to build something special. Thank you for reading and have a nice day. Ps: I have alot more time to build than i had to play in the past. But i do own my own company so my available time may vary.

Willing to help.

Experienced in, running a server, deploying, and creating a server in Linux, with installing packages, programs, and needed scripts using only the command line interface.

Experienced with XMLSpawner system in placing decorations, spawners, champ-like spawns, setting up quests with custom gumps, spawning custom items, and spawning custom items which have been scripted.

Familiar with HTML in developing and deploying a webpage with a forums, gallery, and other such items as needed. Anything special needed would need to be looked up on google.

Back