Dan(Tasanar)

I just downloaded the newest version of ServUO (last edit by Dexter a few hours ago)

drop in Vita Nex

and I get this

Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6223.27303
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 1 warnings
Errors:
+ Items/Books/RunicAtlas.cs:
    CS0117: Line 182: 'Server.Coords' does not contain a definition for 'ToCoordinates'
    CS0117: Line 304: 'Server.Coords' does not contain a definition for 'ToCoordinates'
    CS0117: Line 307: 'Server.Coords' does not contain a definition for 'ToCoordinates'
    CS0117: Line 327: 'Server.Coords' does not contain a definition for 'ToCoordinates'
    CS0117: Line 330: 'Server.Coords' does not contain a definition for 'ToCoordinates'
    CS0117: Line 347: 'Server.Coords' does not contain a definition for 'ToCoordinates'
    CS0117: Line 350: 'Server.Coords' does not contain a definition for 'ToCoordinates'
    CS0117: Line 373: 'Server.Coords' does not contain a definition for 'ToCoordinates'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

This particular error is annoying and another conflict with VNc caused by porting VNc code to the ServUO repo without being mindful of namespace and type collisions.

For some reason I am able to compile VNc with ServUO without getting these errors.

Anyway, the easiest thing to do would be to qualify the calls in RunicAtlas.cs:
Code:
Coords.ToCoordinates( ... ) 
--> 
Server.Misc.Coords.ToCoordinates( ... );

Well that also eventually get pushed to the repo?

It happens on my existing shard. Has newest code with minimal edits, but has been up for over a year.

Back