Hi I have used this forum before, but I have question can we use the same server core, and change it into others games of your design is it possible?

I've always thought a retro uo with an app on phone with new uo missions. Connected to your acct but different land structure suitable for phone... Quests, vendors,
Zelda type game walk to yew.. walk to cave..gain

Hi I have used this forum before, but I have question can we use the same server core, and change it into others games of your design is it possible?
It's possible. Try find here soft to work with client files.
if you want to use clients from other games in the runuo / servuo emulator, it is possible, but this client must be open source in order to make changes to algorithms and protocols.
I've always thought a retro uo with an app on phone with new uo missions. Connected to your acct but different land structure suitable for phone... Quests, vendors,
Zelda type game walk to yew.. walk to cave..gain
It's simple. Change your pictures of land tiles and use MobileUO client. Add quest interfaces as you like and it will finish.

Sounds so simple.. I'm stuck on making vendors only sell from what they buy.. I got that but spawns refresh it and I lose the resources..
How to make a spawner never respawn unless manual..

I suppose you can make your own maps and new artwork. Depending on your coding skill, would you change combat or UI? The base code is open source... but I am happy enough just to make the quests I like :)

Prob both..
Kinda like elder scrolls combat 1 on 1 in settings for combat and vendor or skill gain.. a new way to Smith. Take. Tailor..all different environments. New maps I guess.. untraditional uo maps..
I think a new system app friendly would uplift uo population in general..
Still having pc uo unchanged.

Sounds so simple.. I'm stuck on making vendors only sell from what they buy.. I got that but spawns refresh it and I lose the resources..
How to make a spawner never respawn unless manual..
You can try add vendor without spawner, just use "[set cantwalk true" to keep vendor on fixed place. Or just set Home and HomeRange properties on your vendor.

Back