Revealeht

for some reason I can't connect to my server and it gets stuck on verifying account, but the server never says anything about login. It's not firewall, used host before w/ no prob

If your connecting with the same omputer the server is on- are you using 127.0.0.1 for the login ip?
Need more information what you game client is patched at-which emu are you using, ServUO or Runuo

i'm not on the same machine. client is 7.0.40.1- using runuo.. whatever is on the website. Was thinking about switching but thats a lot of work

yeah I'm on an admin account.

Attachments

• canyousee.png
    canyousee.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 57
So runuo is set to this port and with login -using razor your adding this port? Have you connected to your server in the past? If not would your serverlist. be set correct? Your not giving much information so all I can do is ask questions :)
With using 2599 and not port 2593

line16: private static IPEndPoint[] m_ListenerEndPoints = new IPEndPoint[] {
line17: new IPEndPoint( IPAddress.Any, 2593 ), // Default: Listen on port 2593 on all IP addresses
You changed this here: RunUO-2.0-Final\Scripts\Misc\SocketOptions.cs

changed the 2593?

Last edited:
i'm using razor.. and yeah, we've had the server up before. this is a new problem. its not the port number, since canyouseeme can connect to it. uof also uses this port i think. confusing

And for your runuo you changed the port in \Scripts\Misc\SocketOptions.cs
If razor is set correct for the game client then I'm not sure what else the problem could be

Well I never do like a mystery to go unsolved:

Here's what was going on - Main.cs was called Timer.Splice(), which was locking on an an infinite loop. There's some sort of error in Timer.Splice() that does not account for drag and dropping saves.

I get this error Error: I could not see your service on 68.35.83.43 on port (2593)
Reason: Connection timed out been on phone with internet co for hours. they claim port is open and working,i don't know how to fix

if its there router its factory locked and They will say its unlocked but in reality it probly isn't went thro this with My provider then went and got a aftermarket router and give thiers back to them all ports are forwarded now and canyouseeme sees them open

Back