Getting seriously annoyed here, so I'm asking for help. Turns out the Carpentry BODs are "bugged" in a way. The Instruments craft with the resource name & hue showing, and with quality showing as well. Ok, no problem there, thats as it should be. The Large Carp BODs show them asking for colored woods as they should with an assortment of non colored wood types as well. The Small BODs however do not, but ONLY on the Instruments. Every single one has nothing for colored wood making the larges impossible to fill. I've fought with this for over a week & cant seem to beat it. I'm posting the BaseInstrument.cs since I feel the problem is there as the carp weapon BODs show just fine.
ScreenHunter_92 Jun. 14 06.05.jpgScreenHunter_93 Jun. 14 06.06.jpgScreenHunter_96 Jun. 14 06.26.jpgScreenHunter_94 Jun. 14 06.12.jpgScreenHunter_95 Jun. 14 06.26.jpg

Attachments

• BaseInstrument.cs
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
Never mind....... I just fixed it & it had nothing to do with BaseInstrument.. nothing at ALL which is where I was focusing my attentions. In Data/Bulk Order/Carpentry/Instruments there is TambourineTassel. I discovered that it shows as just Tambourine in Fiddler, so I removed it. Suddenly, my small carp Instrument BODs are showing colored wood requirements. *sigh* Such a small thing causing such a big problem. So now I have created myself a new issue with the carp BODs. :D Trying to add more to them to make them more worthwhile I decided to add in the Woodland Armor (which shows in Fiddler as Elven plate by the way), the RavenHelm, VultureHelm, WingedHelm, Bokuto, Fukiya & Tetsubo. Yup... you guessed it. Not one of them shows up in the BODs. When I changed the Woodland Armor to ElvenPlate I started getting blank (and completed) larges which cause crashes if turned in. Any ideas, suggestions, statements telling me to just leave them alone & to stop trying to add more? Anything? :D

Back