Hey guys, so I put a boat load of new art into my UO files and got CentrED to see them. My only problem is when I'm scrolling through my new tiles, around a certain area (the last bit of my tiles) the tiles navigation bar turns black and my CentrED crashes... Does anyone know why it does this? Is it something wrong with my tiledata or possibly the art I put in at that specific point? Just trying to hone in on what I may need to do to get this thing to not crash on me. Other than that, I'm able to place new tiles fine.mist of them anyways. Any help or insight would be appreciated!

Are the art/tiledata files from the same client as the client flag you have in your xml? Thats my first thought.

Got it to throw this error:

Error while freeing image. @E2533F8 info: = Width = 149px, height = 185px format= A8R8G8B8, Size = 107 KiB, bits @104FDEF8, Palette @00000000. Exception Message: Access violation.

Maybe my tiles dare too big? What crazy is I have some truly massive tiles way before these so that would be weird...

And upon error, shelf items that are fine by all accounts seem to dissapear also but everything I laid down before and after are all there... Weird...

Back