Hello,
here I am again to ask you another really appreciated help.

I am uploading in my server both servuo and centred+ so that me and my friends can play together and through Razor we were able to do that.
By the way now we have found an huge problem with centred, i didn't find topic that help with my issue.

We were able to start cedserver and nothing happened, .xml files didn't appear.
Then we forced the xml file and we were in the end able to run centred+ on the server.

Now the problem is with the client installed on our personal pc, in the sense that we would like to work contemporary then we all should edit the same folder on the server.

How can we cope with such a problem? How should be set our client (we put the ip of our server, but what we should set as folder that contains the required files)?

Thanks a lot.
Enjoy
Brew

Hi,

I guess that it has been a while since you asked.
So, the files that are saved are in the computer that is running the cedserver.
The other people will use files just to run the CedClient to gain access to the map editing.

What I did was:
- Created a folder to host the files of cedserver. Thats where the server will see&save the files.
- Created a folder just to run the CentrED+ Client. This is the one you should share with the other builders.

So I made 2 "patches", one to run and another one to host.

Your friends will log on to the host and they will see the up-to-date files that are been edited there, that are saved in that PC in the hosting folder.

Hope I managed to help you, don't know if I understood your question.
English is not my primary language and sometimes it fails me... haha

Cheers

Back