I recently added some new art to my client by replacing existing tiles, but when I attempted to use CentrED+ to edit the map, muh of the new art does not reigister. I should have checked the slots first to see if they registered, prior to adding the art to those slots.

The blocks in question are 19762-19913 and 19955-20287 (yeah, a lot of tiles). It shows the new tiles before, between and after these blocks. These were previously used for new building tiles, specifically the tiles used to create the arena in the Lost Lands, and likely other structures.

I am using CentrED version 0.7.7.260. UO Client is version 7.0.10.13.

Is there anyway to get CentrED+ to register these or do, I need to remove them and add them in other slots? Thanks in advance for any help!

I know this is dumb.
Dubble check the files, make sure you're using the updated ones.

Also check the TilesEntry.xml
Might have to add them manually

Find ced profile folder in your users\<username>\appdata subdirectories and delete cache files then start ced client it should re-read muls again and create new cache.

Find ced profile folder in your users\<username>\appdata subdirectories and delete cache files then start ced client it should re-read muls again and create new cache.
Could be delete the IDs from the Virtual tiles.xml

I mixed it all together.

Thank you both! It was a combination of the two. I had to delete the IDs from the VirtualTiles.xml, and then delete the cache folders.

Thanks again, you saved me a lot of work and time.

Back