ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
None
Hello im using centred, whenever i want to change tile height it appears BLACK, what im missing? the tile has strechable flag

black.png

if the surface is not flat the tile appears black.

----------------------------------------------

some tiles doesnt appear black, others do, whats the diference?
(pic below)

black2.png

Last edited:
This usually happen when a tile isnt "tied" to another tile and youre trying to raise it without transition tiles.
Basically, the tile you are trying to raise cannot connect to the tiles next to it, thus it becomes a raised black square
Also youre in the groups tab, use "Texture" or "Statics" tab to find all the tiles youre after, those groups does not show everything.
I would highly suggest you to replace your TileBrushes with these:
https://www.servuo.com/archive/cerntred-tilebrush.1285/ It will make your life easier

Hello im using centred, whenever i want to change tile height it appears BLACK, what im missing? the tile has strechable flag

View attachment 22852

if the surface is not flat the tile appears black.

----------------------------------------------

some tiles doesnt appear black, others do, whats the diference?
(pic below)

View attachment 22853
1) Are you doing map editing? if so you need to go back in the editing and add the tile ID that your missing.
2) is the tile is Statics and do you have UOLive and you removed it in game?

Tell me more info

Thanks WhiteWolf

im using centred+, i put the tile then use the wheel mouse to increase the height and the tile became black

im using centred+, i put the tile then use the wheel mouse to increase the height and the tile became black
My Centred+ stop working so I cant login and see what is going on but I think you can add a tile there and height it up or you need to move over around it height so the black not be there try that

do you have textures for that land tile? if tiles are flat and tiles close to yours are also on the same Z leve client uses landtile graphic but when there is Z difference it switches to render using textures. If texture is missing then you get black thing. landtiles with textures are connected through tiledata entry. .def files override are possible.

Back