Hey all,

i hope you can help me. I try to change my Server to ServUO, my Server is now running on JustUO I must take the Save files from JustUO with me or my players will kill me. When i try to start ServUO with the Savefiles from JustUO it will delete some items which scripts are not in there, thats ok i dont really need this and i dont care about, but at the end there comes an exception of just normal items like an Artifact which it all will delete, i will add a screenshot, there you can see it will delete bronzeore. Everytime i restart the Server it deletes something new at the end. I changed so far Playermobile.cs and Basecreature.cs and added some of the customscripts. Can someone help me with this?

avergessenesland.trueeternity.de_img_consol.png

greetings,

Soulreaver

Usually when the console is showing something is missing, you're missing that item and/or the scripts to go with it. If you don't have all the custom scripts installed on the ServUO repo you're switching to, you're going to continue seeing this.

Yes for sure, but BronzeOre isnt a custom script. In the Last error like BronzeOre there were also all the gems: Sapphire, Tumaline etc. the Animated Legs of the Insane tinker and Gold to name just a little that i can remember. The first errors with "not found", isnt realy a problem thats the custom things. But the last one confuses me

To debug your issue I'd need the complete source code to your existing shard and the code you are trying to convert to. I might also need your save data, but I might be able to figure it out with static analysis. Were you on stock JustUO or were there customizations?

did you change your items.cs in core with just for anyhing ? like adding ec or something I ask because this can cause it to want to delete all items. in you change something in core items.cs

well nothing wrong with other peoples advice about things..

I can tell you there is some difference in servuo and JustUO item.cs that can cause these sort of problems. again just given advice where you can look.

Back