From what I have read, I know the values are in 2 scripts. The playermobile.cs and CharacterCreation.cs my starting stats are adjusted to 75 in each with 225 stats total.
I have been able to raise my stat caps to what I want for my server which is str-200, 150 int&dex. My overall stat limit is set for 500.
What I want to happen/see and I know it can be done. I just am unable to pinpoint/think logically in order to do it atm. I would like to have the bonus' actually work on crafted/looted magical items. as it is right now, (and its in playermobile as well) the bonus' only grants +25 from weapons and +50 on armors and nothing from jewelry. I would like my players to be able to benefit from all of their bonus'. If they can craft it, i would like for them to be able to use it. How would I go about this?
I'm off to work but I return home for lunch and will check back. hopefully someone can think of another solution. I have checked on this site and runuo have tried altering a few items but its not what im looking for to happen. thanks in advance
~Jezika

Hey M309, thanks for responding. looks like you posted just when i was heading back to work. That is the section I was looking into, yes. I'll post what I have so far in that section. But, as it is sitting atm, as posted above, I am not getting any bonus points from any jewelry items at all. the weapons only produce upto 25 points and the armors only will grant 50. What I would like to do is allow my friends and family who are playing on my little server the ability to use those bonus' given on armors, jewelry and weapons. if a set of armor grants a total from 8 pieces say 80 additional hp, they are still only gaining only 50. with all armor and items off of their character, and only using jewelry, they receive no bonus' at all from hp, stam, and mana but here is the part from public override int hitsmax

Code:
		#region [Stats]Max
		[CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
		public override int HitsMax
		{
			get
			{
				int strBase;
				int strOffs = GetStatOffset(StatType.Str);

if (Core.AOS)
				{
					strBase = Str; //this.Str already includes GetStatOffset/str
					strOffs = AosAttributes.GetValue(this, AosAttribute.BonusHits);

if (Core.ML && strOffs > 25 && IsPlayer())
					{
						strOffs = 25;
					}

if (AnimalForm.UnderTransformation(this, typeof(BakeKitsune)) ||
						AnimalForm.UnderTransformation(this, typeof(GreyWolf)))
					{
						strOffs += 20;
					}
				}
				else
				{
					strBase = RawStr;
				}

return (strBase / 1) + 50 + strOffs;
			}
		}

Sorry, I should have updated the post. M309 had helped me this morning regarding this. The lines 15 & 17 where it states 25 are the caps in place where I can not go beyond for added bonus' from enhanced armors, weapons and jewelery. I released the 25 and upped it to what we wanted on the server. Thank you both M309 and Milva =)

i know this is old post but this is what i did
Code:
[CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
        public override int HitsMax
        {
            get
            {
                int strBase;
                int strOffs = GetStatOffset(StatType.Str);

if (Core.AOS)
                {
                    strBase = Str; //this.Str already includes GetStatOffset/str
                    strOffs = AosAttributes.GetValue(this, AosAttribute.BonusHits);

if (AnimalForm.UnderTransformation(this, typeof(BakeKitsune)) ||
                        AnimalForm.UnderTransformation(this, typeof(GreyWolf)))
                    {
                        strOffs += 20;
                    }

// Skill Masteries
                    if(Core.TOL)
                        strOffs += ToughnessSpell.GetHPBonus(this);
                }
                else
                {
                    strBase = RawStr;
                }

return Math.Min((strBase) + strOffs, 200);   /////this is where you set the Cap

}
        }

Back