ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Renaissance
Where i need to go to change it? I tried to do it on BulkOrdersystem.cs, but wasant work =(

Bods were not in the game pre AOS! I haven't set a shard up for a era, but my first guess would be that the system wasn't designed for bods pre AOS if that is what you have targeted!

Bods were not in the game pre AOS! I haven't set a shard up for a era, but my first guess would be that the system wasn't designed for bods pre AOS if that is what you have targeted!
Bods were on pre aos xD.
Well, anyways, Serveruo have a default bod system for Pre-aos expansion (on publish 57), delay time is 4 hour for GM skilled, on this legacy version havent cached bods, so change that number simple wont work.
And i couldt find where is the default four hour legacy system =/

Last edited:
Bods were on pre aos xD.
Well, anyways, Serveruo have a default bod system for Pre-aos expansion (on publish 57), delay time is 4 hour for GM skilled, on this legacy version havent cached bods, so change that number simple wont work.
And i couldt find where is the default four hour legacy system =/
My mistake, I had to go search as I couldn't remember the system prior, but sure enough, it was, but anyways, this is in the system in 57, seems offhand you just inc the 6 to inc the delay!

1681339187034.png

My mistake, I had to go search as I couldn't remember the system prior, but sure enough, it was, but anyways, this is in the system in 57, seems offhand you just inc the 6 to inc the delay!

View attachment 21714
Ty. But if i do that, it will enable all the new point system, right? I wanna to stay on the legacy system, only change the bod delay, sandly changing the line #32 wont work =(

I looked and the Delay is calculated based on that, = hours, not sure why it isn't working tbh!
Its only Works if i enable TOL points system, whats make me belives it have other line to control legacy delay, but i couldt find it =(

TOL as an automatic along with enable and disable, I am only stabbing in the dark here as I am still a little unsure the points vs bribe and era setting I see here, There is only one Delay though but it is effected by the number of max cached

TOL as an automatic along with enable and disable, I am only stabbing in the dark here as I am still a little unsure the points vs bribe and era setting I see here, There is only one Delay though but it is effected by the number of max cached
Maybe the problem is the cached number, maybe ill need a custom script for that, dunno, ill make some tries, ty for help =D

Back