I've been searching on RunUO Forums as well as ServUO forums however I cannot find anything that indicates a list for the Spell Book Gump Ingredient List.

This isn't a Client Side thing, that I see, there is a reference somewhere that is providing the ingredient list to the spellbook gump. Anyone have any idea's for this or can point me in the right direction?

The spellbook gump is client sided. The packets sent to the client to display the spellbook only say which spells are present, but not what their descriptions or their ingredients are. You'll have to edit the client files, I'm afraid.

So the spell book gump IS client side, that is true. However the ingredient List is not client side. I scoured through the gump ahd clioc list and could not find the ingredient list. Any additional suggestions on where this can be modified?

The ingredient list is client sided. The spellbook gump is compiled inside the client itself. The assets that make it up are all in the gump art, yes, but the ingredient list is all coded inside the client.

My suggestion would be to create a new spellbook gump from scratch. But as soon as you do that - you won't be able to drag off any of the spells.

Blah that is upsetting lol. so this my next question is, since we cannot remove the ingredient list, can we at least add information to the gump? Example, Reagents Not Needed, or Level 4 req , or something.

No. The gump is compiled in the client itself. You can only send it which spells are enabled. That's it.

Back