ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
None
So I used my Admin in Ruins and Riches to set all of my regular player's stats to 100.0 using SetAllSkills 100.0. It worked fine and all my players stats were 100.0 for 5-10 minutes and then they all went negative to 0.0 at the same time for some reason when logged in with my player. Why?

So I used my Admin in Ruins and Riches to set all of my regular player's stats to 100.0 using SetAllSkills 100.0. It worked fine and all my players stats were 100.0 for 5-10 minutes and then they all went negative to 0.0 at the same time for some reason when logged in with my player. Why?
I believe its related to how he had set up skills after you talk to the lady in the tent. It was a custom skill class. I think under skills.cs is where you can find the reason. or look up the refence of Village idiot. can find the reasons why there. Because when you pick a class.. via Wizard the server checks those skills while in game during a skill gain. If its not related to the class it will kick all skills down to 0.0

Last edited:
Back